Link analysis tools have long been a staple for security analysts performing security, threat and fraud investigations. While these tools have helped analysts individually investigate threats, collaborating on research or sharing information typically requires manual, time-consuming processes. Security teams today need to work efficiently and as collaboratively and this is where current tools fall short.
This webcast talks about challenges facing security and SOC analysts today and how the Avalon platform can help teams more effectively deal with them. With Avalon security teams can:
- Conduct investigations more efficiently by bringing all data sources together and automating common analyst queries.
- Enable real-time information sharing and collaboration by creating trusted groups within your organization or across your industry.
- Quickly visualize and enrich threat data from all threat intelligence sources in a single interactive workspace.
- Reduce time spent on manual administrative tasks by easily creating, reviewing and delivering fi.in shed intelligence directly from Avalon
- Create a centralized knowledge repository to maintain investigative intelligence that can be utilized for future investigations.