Effective Date: November 9, 2018
Visitors to the Site can browse without providing personal information.
When you interact with the Site, we may ask you to provide your name and email address. It is your decision to use the Site, and, as such, any provision of this personal information is completely voluntary. In order to access the Avalon Analyst Platform, you may be required to provide this information. If you do not provide it we may not be able to provide you certain services.
We also collect certain non-personal information such as your browsing history on the Site, the length of time spent on certain pages, the website Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) from the website you were visiting before coming to this Site, which URL you next visit, device type, what browser you are using, Internet service provider, date/time of visit information, operating system, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We use Google Analytics to aid this process.
We will use the personal information to:
- § provide you with the services you request, including setting up an Avalon account
- § respond to your requests;
- § communicate with you; and
- § provide you with offers and promotions that we feel may be of interest.
We will use the non-personal information we collect to:
- conduct statistical analysis of the Site;
- troubleshoot service issues or interruptions;
- update and improve the Site;
- understand the demographics of our users and their browsing habits; and
- serve you with promotional messages and advertisements, both while you are on the Site and after you leave our Site and continue to browse online.
We may share personal information to the following entities and/or for the following reasons:
- § Law Enforcement. Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, warrant, or other legal process to the extent necessary to meet legal, national security, public interest, or law enforcement obligations. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Site for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also share non-personal information with select third parties, such as our advertisers, for purposes of serving you with customized promotions. If you would like to learn more about the sharing of non-personal information for purposes of providing customized advertisements or promotions, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete it immediately. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 may have provided his or her information to us, please contact us using the contact information below.
Do Not Track
We do not track personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services. We do not allow third parties to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different Web sites when you use our Service. As a result, we do not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals.
Cross-Border Transfer of Data
We are located in the United States. If you are not a resident of the United States, your country’s laws governing data collection and use may differ from those in the United States; in particular, the United States may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country. By using the Site or providing your personal information to King & Union, you are transferring your information to the United States, and you consent to the transfer, retention, and processing of such data in the United States. If you do not agree with such transfer, retention and processing in the United States, please do not use the Site.
We understand the importance of information security and will take reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your information. Please understand that no measures can guarantee 100% security.
You are responsible for the security of your log-on information. Please do not share you log-on password with anyone. If you believe your log-on password has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
King & Union
102 S. Union St.
Alexandria, VA 22314