King & Union is seeking to hire an experienced and talented Channel Development Manager in our fast-paced well-funded start-up. Our flagship product, Avalon, is a threat analytics platform built with collaboration at its core helping build an interactive community of cyber analysts. Avalon provides a dynamic workspace where security operators and analysts can lean in, cut through the noise and reduce the time to address threats from hours to minutes. The platform enables organizations’ users to rapidly collaborate with trusted peers on investigations and findings, providing unique insights, and setting up fast action events for remediation. The Channel Development Manager will be responsible for building, managing, and growing our partnerships with integrators, consultancies, and Value-added Resellers (VARs).
Overview of Position
- Own and execute joint Go-To-Market (GTM) initiatives with channel partners that drive lead generation and achieve annual revenue targets
- Define and communicate value propositions of Avalon to channel partner sales, marketing, and services organizations, driven through webinars, training, partner events and other strategic initiatives
- Support internal marketing team to develop internal and external-facing marketing and sales collateral supporting our channel partners and GTM initiatives
- Work closely with the King & Union sales organization in brokering account mapping and field-level relationships with channel partner sales, marketing and overlay teams
- Consistently deliver new opportunities and pipeline from channel partners to our sales organization
- Actively initiate and host trainings, sales trainings, pipeline calls, marketing campaigns, and executive QBRs
- +3 years of channel partnership management experience
- Experience with SaaS business model and familiarity selling cybersecurity products
- Track record of continuous opportunity development through channel partners
- Experience developing annual Go-To-Market business plans with channel partners
- Experience working cross functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, and product
- Experience navigating complex deal cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Background in cybersecurity and relevant industry experience preferred
- Early round shares
- Competitive salary
- 401(k), healthcare, and full benefits
- Ability to work from home and our offices in Old Town, Alexandria
About King & Union
King & Union is a cybersecurity company based in Alexandria, Va., that has built and designed Avalon, a cyber analysis collaboration platform. Visit King & Union at kingandunion.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
King & Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.